FAS Goran
Sasa Stilo 1.9 jtd

Fiat Stilo - ne radi mi klima / curi klima

Jel zna neko gde se nalazi relej klime kod Stila?

Klima mi je radila normalno  do pre neki dan, klima je dvozonska automatska. Kad upalim klimu  na dugme u kabini nista se ne desava ventilator duva  ALI se ne cuje onaj zvuk CAK releja i ne poveca motor broj obrtaja u leru. Odnosno kompresor mi ne radi, nece da se upali .  Proverio sam osigurac i on je ok. Jedino mi je ostalo da proverim da nije relej  ali ne znam gde se nalazi.

A ako nebude ni on onda je verovatno kompresor.

Edited by neshaoct
spojeno

Sinoć dok sam čeprkao po netu naletim na ovaj materijal.

AIR CONDITIONING - Description

An automatic system manages the passenger compartment climate control, i.e. temperature and ventilation with recirculation 
and air flow orientation, with separate management of the temperature for the left and right hand sides of the passenger compartment.

A dedicated control unit manages system operation by controlling:

air temperature at the driver/passenger vent; 
air distribution to the vents; 
speed of the fan (varies continuously); 
activation of the compressor (air refrigeration circuit); 
activation of air recirculation; 
The MAX-DEF fast defrost function (i.e. a set of actions which allow both the windscreen and the rearscreen to be demisted quickly); 
The control unit sets the above parameters in order to adjust passenger compartment temperature to the required level.
 The system controls are located outside the control unit housing.

The following parameters/functions can be modified manually:

fan speed 
distribution direction 
compressor disablement 
defrosting/demisting: 
recirculation 
Manual selections always take precedence over automatic selections and are stored until the user deliberately cancels the command,
 allowing the automatic device to take control over the relevant function.

The control unit downloads information on interior and exterior temperature and climatic conditions via special sensors.

exterior temperature sensor, locate on the driver's side door mirror. The sensor reading is downloaded by 
a control unit on the door and filtered as necessary; it is then sent via the CAN network to the climate control system ECU
 (to instrument panel and other appliances). 
lower mixed air temperature sensor (right and left); 
upper mixed air sensors (right and left); 
sunlight sensor, which measures the sun's rays on the windscreen; 
exhaust gas presence sensor (A.Q.S.: Air Quality Sensor):supplies a signal when the air pollution index exceeds 
a preset level of harmfulness. This signal turns on the recirculation to prevent polluted air entering the passenger compartment; 
After processing the information, it adjusts passenger compartment air intake speed by means of the fan motor and air temperature
 by means of two mixer actuators (one for the right side and one for the left).
it also sets flow distribution with another actuator and - lastly - interior air/exterior air recirculation via a final actuator.

When required, the ECU automatically activates the cooling circuit and dehumidifies the air by operating the air conditioner compressor.
 E6021  COMPRESSOR ENGAGEMENT  

On Diesel versions there is an additional electric heater which is switched on if the temperature of the coolant reaching the heater
 is low. E6015  ADDITIONAL HEATER  

For more details, 5040  AIR CONDITIONING CASING AND COMPONENTS  . 

The climate control system ECU receives a signal from the body computer to indicate that the windscreen washer is on 
and activates the recirculation function to prevent the liquid detergent smell from entering the passenger compartment. 

The vehicle speed signal - received by the CAN network - is used to filter outdoor temperature and adjust ventilation and the
 dynamic air intake according to car speed. 

The body computer continually downloads a battery voltage signal for comparison with its limit value. 
If the recorded battery voltage is lower than the threshold, the computer cuts in via the CAN network to send 
a signal to disable a series of appliances: this includes the fan control. 

The climate control system control unit is supplied by two lines, one direct and one controlled by the ignition,
 protected by fuses in the underdashboard control unit. the fan is supplied by a line protected by 
a special fuse and by a specific relay in the engine compartment control unit.

AIR CONDITIONING - Functional description

Climate control control unit M70 is supplied when the ignition is turned on (INT) at pin 1 of connector C from a line protected 
by fuse F49 of underfacia junction unit B2. it is supplied directly at pin 12 of connector C from a line protected 
by fuse F39 of underfacia control unit B2. 

Pin 6 of connector C of M70 is earthed.

Control unit M70 is also connected to sensors K87 (right lower treated air - connector B - and left - connector A),
 K88 (right upper treated air - connector B - and left - connector A);
 these sensors receive a reference earth from pin 14 of connector A and send signals to pins 11, 1, 12 and 10 of M70.

The solar ray sensor K90 informs the control unit of the solar radiation heat : 
it receives a 5V supply from pin 18 of control unit M70 and returns two signals: 
to pin 7 for the right area and to pin 6 for the left area.

The exhaust gas presence sensor (A.Q.S.) K64 supplies a recirculation control signal when the air pollution exceeds pre-set levels:
 it is supplied at pin 1 from the line controlled by the ignition (INT/A) protected by fuse F31 of underfacia control unit B2 . 
pin 2 is earthed and pin 3 sends a signal to pin 10 of connector C of M70.

The air conditioning system is equipped with one recirculation actuator ( N82 ), two air blending actuators (N78 and N79)
 and two air districution actuators ( N80 and N83 ). 

Recirculation actuator N82 is controlled by control unit M70, via pins 1 and 2 of connector B.

The blend actuators N78 and N79 are operated by the control unit M70 by pins 9-11 and 3-4 of connector C, respectively,
 receiving the supply for controlling the potentiometer from pin 17 of connector A of M70, a reference earth from pin 14 of connector
 A of M70 and sending a feedback signal to pins 2 and 3 of connector A of M70.

The distribution actuators N83 and N80 are operated by the control unit M70 by pins 12-10 and 5-6 of connector B, respectively,
 receive a supply for controlling the potentiometer from pin 17 of connector A of M70 , 
a reference earth from pin 14 of connector A of M70 and send a feedback signal to pins 12 and 13 of connector A of M70 . 

Fan N85 (with built-in electronic speed regulation circuit) is ignition-operated (INT) by a line protected by fuse F31 of 
underfacia control unit B2 and controlled by relay T8 and dedicated fuse F8 of engine bay control unit B1 -..
it receives an input signal from the control unit controlling the various speeds from pin 11 of connector C of M70 and returns
 a feedback signal to pin 8 of connector A of M70

Pin 4 of connector C of M70 controls engagement of the compressor.E6021  COMPRESSOR ENGAGEMENT  

The outdoor temperature sensor is located on door mirror P60: the sensor is connected to the control unit on door M66 and thence,
 via the CAN network, to M70.

Control unit M70 is connected via the CAN line, from pins 2 and 3 of connector C, to Body Computer M1 and the other nodes,
 which exchange the following signals:

speedometer signal 
windscreen washer activation signal for recirculation activation 
window and sun-roof closure control 
battery voltage signal  

COMPRESSOR ENGAGEMENT - Description

The centre button in the climate control control panel in the centre of the dashboard switches on the air cooling and dehumidifying circuit, activating the air conditioning compressor.

the above button enables the operation of the air cooling circuit; but the actual switching on of the compressor also depends on the intervention of:

the fan linear sensor, located in the refrigerant circuit, which stops the air conditioning being switched on if the pressure of the fluid is too low or too high; 
the engine control unit which, according to the engine management logic, excludes the operation of the compressor, for example in the case of high engine temperatures or in the case of high engine loads (sharp acceleration). 

The appropriate button in the climate control control panel enables operation of the air cooling circuit; when the button is pressed the LED comes on.

The above button enables the operation of the air cooling circuit; the actual switching on of the compressor, however, also depends on the climate control system ECU operating strategy.

The compressor can also be switched off by the intervention of the fan linear sensor or the engine management control unit

For more details 5040  AIR CONDITIONING CASING AND COMPONENTS  

With the compressor switched on, the fan is operated at the first speed by means of a special relay located inside the unit.

The fan is supplied by a line protected by a specific fuse and operated by a special relay, in the engine compartment junction unit.

The fan is supplied by a line protected by a specific fuse and operated by a special relay, in the engine compartment junction unit.

The supply for the controls comes via a line controlled by the ignition and protected by a fuse in the underdashboard control unit.

COMPRESSOR ENGAGEMENT - Functional description

Relay T5 of engine bay control unit B1 controls the compressor activation circuit 

The relay power supply passes through the line of dedicated fuse F19 of engine bay junction unit B1 

The power supply to the coil of relay T5 arrives from main injection relay T9 and ignition-opeated line (15/54) protected by fuse F18,
 both located in engine bay control unit B1E5050  DIESEL ENGINES ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT  . 

The climate control unit M70 sends an enablement signal for compressor activation to engine control unit M10, pin 6 of connector A. 

Pressing the button in group H80, sends two signals:

to the engine control unit M10, at pin 6 of connector A; 
The second signal energizes the relay J34 coil which activates the first speed for the fan N85 , according to the description2519824SeeE6020AIR CONDITIONING. 
Fan N85- supplied by ignition-operated line (INT/A) of relay T8 and dedicated fuse F8 of engine bay control unit B1 - 
is operated at the first speed in any case if the compressor activation request button is operated, even if control knob H81 is in position '0'. 

According to its internal control logic, the control unit M10 sends the command - from pin 18 of connector A - to engage the compressor which energizes the relay T5.
 The activation electromagnet of air conditioner compressor in L20 is therefore controlled at a voltage of 12V

If the linear sensor for fans K120 indicates that the pressure level is too high or too low to control unit M10 - pin 75 of connector A,
 control unit M10 cuts out compressor activation. 

Stilo_klima_1.jpg Stilo_klima_7.jpg Stilo_klima_8.jpg Stilo_klima_10.jpg

Stilo_klima_11.jpg Stilo_klima_12.jpg Stilo_klima_13.jpg Stilo_klima_14.jpg

Auuu  Ivane  umorih se citajuci ovo al nista nisam povezao, mnogo informacija odjednomi ovih slika. :)

I opet nisam provalio gde je relej

Klima je bila puna jer je pre toga bila na proveri freona i sve je bilo ok.

Radila je posle toga jedno 100 kim i nakon toga sutradan nece kompresor da upali.

Bez obzira... Ja bih ipak prvo otišao da to proverim, jer u tom slučaju pušta negde, nije nemoguće. Meni je u jednom autu ispustila 10 dana posle punjenja, a auto je  stajao i nije paljen.

Provericu, mada mi je malo cudno da tako preko noci iscuri.

Doduse pre toga sam zamenio preostat jer mi nije radio ventilator prve brzine. ne znam dal to ima neke veze? Al posle toga je radila kao luda

Pozdrav svima!

Imam problem sa klimom. Kako se napuni, radi dan, dva i neće više. Iscuri freon. Promenjene su gumice i opet isto. Pošto se nigde ne vidi gde curi, majstori mi kažu da je najverovatnije procurio hladnjak klime i da se treba promeniti. Nov košta oko 10.500-11.500 dinara i garancije su od 6 meseci do godinu dana. Našao sam i polovne koji bi trebali da su ispravni, nemaju garanciju i koštaju 30 evra. I to mi je sad dilema šta da radim. Da li da rizikujem sa polovnim ili da polako skupljam pare (jer ih sad nemam toliko) i u neko dogledno vreme kupim nov, a za sad se uzdam u prozore i prirodan protok vazduha? :D  Uglavnom, jel neko ugradjivao polovni hladnjak klime, kakva su mu iskustva i kakve su vaše preporuke?

Hvala svima na odgovorima!

To "najverovatnije" nije nikakva konstatacija. Idi kod drugog majstora jer taj tvoj ti"najverovatnije" neće platiti hladnjak, gas i ruke ako se ispostavi da nije bilo curenja gde je on rekao.

Postoje oprobane metode i alati za tačno utvrđivanje curenja (boja, UV lampa....pa naposletku i skidanje i potapanje hladnjaka ako je potrebno) tako da paušalno utvrđivanje curenja nije potrebno.

Užasavam se majstora koji rešavaju probleme po principu menjam delove dok ne ubodem šta je crklo.

Pozdrav svima. Pre oko mesec dana sam kupio Stila 1.2, 2003 godište i pre neki dan sam išao na dijagnostiku zbog čuvenog "AIRBAG FAILURE". Tu su mi rekli da ne mogu očitati klimu, tj. da je dijagnostika uopšte ne vidi. Pošto je zima, da budem iskren klimu nisam ni palio jer greje odlično i bez nje, tako da smo onda sa majstorom probali da je upalimo i čini mi se da ne pali kompresor. Čuje se neki "klik" ali ne čujem kompresor i hladan vazduh se oseća tek kad ventilator okrenem na najjače. Da li znate možda šta može biti problem i odakle da krenem sa rešavanjem problema? Unapred se zahvaljujem na odgovoru :)

Edited by zeks01

Sada je hladno napolju, nije baš najbolje za testiranje klime.

Proveri prvo, kada upališ klimu da li skoče obrtaji na tabli.

Ako skoče, onda ti je verovatno prazan sistem i treba ga dopuniti.

Kompresor se ne pali na spoljnoj temperaturi ispod 4C.

Ako je sistem prazan, kompresor se nece ukljuciti, samim tim nece ni skociti obrtaji.

Tačno, probao sam danas i ništa. Znači jedino da sačekam toplije vreme pa da vidim šta ću s klimom. Ono što me brine je to što dijagnostika nije mogla da je očita.

Evo kako je došlo toplije vreme, imao sam priliku da isprobam klimu i kada je uključim uključi se i kompresor, ali nema hladnog vazduha uopšte. Da li možda nema freona ili će pre biti nešto drugo u pitanju? I ako možete da mi preporučite neki dobar servis za klime u NS.

Verovatno ima freona, ali u nedovoljnoj količini, da ga nema uopšte mislim da ne bi ni uključio kompresor.

Sad će akcije dopuna i provera klima pa iskoristi to.

Verovatno vrlo slabo hladi a ne možeš osetiti zbog niskih spoljnih temperatura.

Imali ko iskustva sa polovnim hladnjakom klime vredi li rizikovati ,zbog ugradnje punjenja da ne placam duplo 

Moze da bude dobar i polovan ali uvek ima alimoras dobro obratiti paznju da nije porozan tj. Ima vidna ostecenja na cevima.Takodje treba proveriti da nije zapusen,i pre ugradnje ga treba isprati(iznutra i spolja).Jer ako je recimo na tom autu stradao kompresor opiljci su zavrsili u kondenzatoru(hladnjaku)pa ce onda ti isti opiljci zapusiti tvoj sistem.To su neke stvari na koje treba obratiti paznju.

hvala puno na savetu ,nisam o tome razmisljao niti znao da moze i to  da se desi,pretpostavljam da onda mora dobro da se osusi od vode jbg. to je stvarno rizik moze onda da napravi Istetu ako je los ,da li moze kompresorom da se izduva ? 

Spolja se pere vodom a iznutra se ispira posebnim sredstvom za rash. sisteme,voda unutar hladnjaka(kondenzatora)nikako.