Konstantno prijavljuje ovu gresku

Nekad je obrise i odmah prijavi, a nekad nece

U pitanju je motor sa celom alu granom

20190427_165934.jpg

Edited by neshaoct
tehnički edit

@miljanxXx

Self-adaptability
The control unit features a self-adaptive function able to memorise deviations between basic maps and corrections imposed by the lambda probe that occur persistently during operation. Such deviations (due to system and engine component ageing) are saved permanently so that system operation can be adapted to gradual changes in engine and components with regard to original specifications. The corrections are NOT lost even when the batter or control unit is disconnected
The strategy is de-activated while the carbon filter flushing solenoid is open. If the ECU is replaced, it is advisable to leave the engine to idle for a few minutes until warm to allow the ECU to store the correction again. Corrections at higher speeds are stored under normal driving conditions. The control unit is also equipped with a self-adaptive function which corrects idle speed actuator opening when idling on the basis of changes due to throttle body leaks or natural engine ageing. This specific correction is lost by disconnecting the battery or control unit. 

Baci pogled na ovu tehničku dokumentaciju, strana 139, možeš pogledati i strane pre i posle nje da vidiš celinu:

https://www.fiat-lancia.org.rs/Manuals/other/Marea/ServiceManual98-99.pdf

Jos jedno pitanje :D

Map senzor prijavljuje preko dijagnostike ~300

A uredjajem mereno na usisnoj grani ~700 u minusu na leru

Zakucao map senzor ili ili ?