FAS Goran
sirstoffer

Yugo Koral 65 EFI - transmission/menjač

Hi Friends

I am writing to you from Poland, I have a huge problem because my transmission in my yugo may brake down. I am trying to find a 5 speed transmission but so far no luck. Is any of you able to help?

br 

Kris

@sirstoffer

Hi. Why not just put a gearbox from Zastava 101 or Fiat 128? in Serbia you can find used gearbox for about 50€ but they are always shit because of bad maintenance. It is about 50-200€ plus to build one that is better than new.

21 hours ago, sirstoffer said:

@YUgisa

there is none, I have looked. Do you have some instruction how to build it I am not too technical :(

If you do not have the necessary parts for repair, there is no point to explain how to do it. And it is not hard but it is easy to make mistake. I can build it for you but it is question of time and money...

Too much effort ...
Every better car mechanic knows about the gearbox, but it's cheaper to buy a new one already used and refresh it...

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

On 3/30/2019 at 2:53 PM, neshtry said:

Too much effort ...
Every better car mechanic knows about the gearbox, but it's cheaper to buy a new one already used and refresh it...

yeah the problem is to get a gearbox in Poland. There are two 4 speed gearboxes and I can't use them so I need to have a gearbox sent to Poland somehow 

Serbia is not in EU plus it's heavy...why don't you try cheap flight,it is about 40€?

@sirstoffer

My friend drive truck, every week in Poland.
if I give you number of company maybe they will get that in Poland, that is just one of possibility, or I will ask him is that possible and cost of that operation ;) .

45 minutes ago, bit said:

@sirstoffer

My friend drive truck, every week in Poland.
if I give you number of company maybe they will get that in Poland, that is just one of possibility, or I will ask him is that possible and cost of that operation ;) .

That would be greate!!! :D 

I just wanted to show you my little beauty :D

it was ensembled in Lodz (Poland) by a company named Damis they also made Tavria. I bought it in February and I am trying to get it in the best state possible. 

I am planing to joing a Charity Race called Zlombol that is organized once a year from Poland and 2500 km in any direction. You are welcome to follow us on our fanpage: \\https:www.yougo.info.pl

51198167_315586195749120_3344513221196251136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.xx&oh=bb573003a323a71451b2c5011f1bdaad&oe=5D473F02