FAS Goran
Sign in to follow this  
N.N.

Klaus Busse novi šef dizajna Fiata, Abartha, Alfa Romea i Maseratia

Nijemac Klaus Busse je premješten na novi položaj i sada je novi šef dizajna Fiata, Abartha, Alfa Romea i Maseratia. Do sada je bio poznat kao dizajner interijera američkih brandova unutar FCA i zaslužan je što je njih transformirao iz neuglednih, sivih u moderne nagrađivane od strane Warda kao u novom Cherokeeu ili 200.

Za vijest sam saznao putem njegovog tweeter i instagram profila.

https://instagram.com/klausbusse/

https://twitter.com/busseklaus

Super. Vrjeme je da se Panda/500L stil enterijera promijeni.

Ne znam koliko je dobro ili loše. Ovi jesu pobrali nagrade ali to je čisto američki stil, i nije toliko stilski dobar za nas. Valjda čovjek kako je Euroljanin zna zadovoljiti i europske ukuse.

Klaus Busse je navodno došao za glavnog FCA Europe dizajnera.

FCA design gets more international as non-Italians take key jobs

The appointments of a German to head Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ European design operations and an American as Alfa Romeo’s exterior styling chief are the latest examples that Italians are playing a lesser role in the top design positions at the automaker.

Klaus Busse, a German national, is returning to Europe from FCA in the U.S. to become head of design for FCA's Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Busse, previously head of interior design at Chrysler, replaces Roberto Giolito, an Italian who was the father of the revived Fiat 500.

Also moving to FCA’s design center in Turin from the U.S. is Scott Kruger, who is Alfa Romeo’s new exterior design boss. Kruger’s previous post was chief designer for the Dodge and SRT brands.

Both appointments mean sideways moves for the executives they replace. FCA announced the changes internally but has not issued a public statement.

Giolito was moved shifted to head of design for the Fiat Professional light vans brand and also takes on the newly created role as head of FCA’s classic car collection.

Kruger replaces Marco Tencone at Alfa Romeo. Tencone, an Italian, keeps responsibility for exterior design at the Maserati and Lancia brands. Under the direction of Tencone, Maserati launched the new Quattroporte and Ghibli sedan as well as the much-acclaimed Alfieri coupe concept.

FCA’s global design chief is Canadian Ralph Gilles, who is based in FCA’s North American headquarters in Auburn Hills. Gilles was appointed as FCA’s global design leader in April following the retirement of Italian Lorenzo Ramaciotti.

FCA in Europe has also created a new interior design department that works for all its passenger car brands. Andreas Wuppinger, a German who was previously in charge of Fiat brand design, will lead the department.

Other Italians in addition to Tencone still retain some key jobs:

• Alberto Dilillo heads exterior design for the Fiat passenger car brand and the sporty Abarth subbrand

• Rossella Guasco continues to head the color and trim department that does design work for all FCA brands.

http://europe.autonews.com/article/20151019/BLOG15/151019878/fca-design-gets-more-international-as-non-italians-take-key-jobs