FAS Goran
Guest 4236

Vazduhoplovstvo

Priznali i drugi F-117, a ustvari i treći samo se još ne zna ko je bio pilot trećeg i njegov kodni znak:

Yes, serbian air defenses did hit another F-117

''I kind of looked to my right over Belgrade, and [saw] this huge missile coming up - it looks like a Saturn V thing. I knew my number two guy was over there somewhere. Then I see another launch - this big glow, and even from that far away you can see a lot of detail. The plume, the smoke going, and then just this ball of fire coming up towards you. As I’m heading towards this target, one missile explodes and the other one kind of goes up into space. I don’t know if it hit him'', he added, referring to his wingman.

He then headed back to the tanker track, but the expected rendezvous there with the other F-117 didn’t happen. A period was now spent circling around, during which Hainline persuaded the tanker to remain on station. The aircraft then worked to conserve fuel as much as possible, waiting for the other Nighthawk to arrive. Finally, the boom operator on the KC-135 Stratotanker spotted an F-117 pulling closer through the darkness, with no lights on. ''His airplane wasn’t in really good shape'', Hainline remembered, and soon after the other F-117 had plugged into the boom, the jet fell away, leaving ''Tuna'' and the tanker crew wondering if it was now flying on only one engine, or if some other problem had presented itself to the pilot.

En route back to Germany, Hainline said the other Nighthawk ''kind of disappeared again,'' but both jets eventually made it back to Spangdahlem. Hainline's efforts to ensure his wingman made it home safely were rewarded with the Distinguished Flying Cross, a commendation for ''heroism or extraordinary achievement while participating in an aerial flight.''

In total 25 F-117A (12+12+1) were engaged in the war. Out of them 22 flew back home on their own. One was downed in Serbia on the night of 27th March. The other two were shipped in the boxes. The question is which one of these two Night Hawks is the one that belonged to the Lt. Col. Hainline, or was some other one...

Ostaje da propevaju o B1 koji je popio KUBa u okolini Novog Sada i o onome sto je palo u susjedstvo nedaleko od nase granice. To je sto se tice ovih krupnijih zverki protiv kojih su se borili nasi raketasi. Ove ostale manje ptice i ne moraju mada doce i to do javnosti kad tad kao i sve do sada.

Ima vremena...

Edited by Boris90

a jel i taj drugi nevidljivi zaista pao,za B2 znam da je pogodjen,e sad dal je pao,ne znam

al svaka cast nasoj vojsci za vreme bombardovanja

45 minutes ago, silenci said:

a jel i taj drugi nevidljivi zaista pao,za B2 znam da je pogodjen,e sad dal je pao,ne znam

al svaka cast nasoj vojsci za vreme bombardovanja

Nije pao taj drugi F117 o kom prica pilot.  Po prici ljudi koji su bili deo te jedinice tri F117 su pogodjena, jedan se srusio.

Pise ti iznad da je 25 F-117 bilo angazovano u agresiji, 22 su odletela nazad jedan je zaorao njivu u Budjanovcima, a dva su spakovali u kontejnere

Edited by Boris90

Cuj Rusi default_D.gif

Pa i mi smo ih isto tako koristili. Uparen stara FAP cisterna i stari motori od 21-ce

Na zalost, mislim da nema nigde na internetu fotka nasih “duvaca” snega i leda.

Protiv-vazdušni raketni sistem S300v 1:43

Možda ću da budem prvi vlasnik ovoga u Srbiji...šta li će Evropa i Amerika da kažu...

Screenshot_20201205-154108.thumb.jpg.439754d26c10f27887aa381cb5e4340f.jpg

Jos jedna, sveza, ispod cekica ;)

MiG-21BIS Jugoslovenski RV i PVO

DSCF0200.jpg DSCF0218.jpg

DSCF0206.jpg DSCF0207.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg DSCF0276.jpg

Deo buduce diorame

DSCF0167.jpg DSCF0192.jpg DSCF0196.jpg 

I oba zajedno

DSCF0244.jpg DSCF0251.jpg 

Edited by neshaoct
prebacio slike na FLCS server

@tottiTaj avion je trebao još ranije biti sklopljen ali obzirom da su pooštrili sankcije Rusiji, mislili su da će ih sprečiti da konstruišu avion srednjeg dometa zbog komponenti koje bi im trebali od drugih zemalja. Avion je više nego konkurentan, a da li rusi imaju dobre motore....samo vidim lovce koje i kakve imaju, šta su i kada slali u kosmos...

Po ceni bi ubio u Airbus i Boing a to, jelte, je trn u oku.